WUC3 THE DETAILS
HOW IT WORKS
After the opening party and flash reveal on Friday, March 23rd, the Classic really gets going on Saturday March 24th and Sunday March 25th. Doors open at 11am and close at 7pm. Here are a few details on how the weekend works:
- WALK INS ONLY
- First come first served
- Choose tattoos from flash painted each year for the event (3 years currently) + any of the flash on the walls in the shop
- Pick your tattoo
- Pick your tattooer (if they are already booked for the day, you can pick someone else or next up)
- CASH ONLY (ATM on site)
We've gotten through the line both years and will do it again this year. We hope to see you there!
Join us Friday, March 23rd from 7pm-10pm for the Walk-Up Classic Opening party where we reveal the new flash sheets. New sheets will be displayed alongside the 40+ sheets from years past.
Open bar featuring Revolution Brewing, Virtue Cider and Stolen Spirits. Bangers and Lace will be on hand with Fernet Jello shots and the DonerMen food truck will be parked out front.
We are also excited to have Jen Jansen set up to take tin type photos this.
SKIP THE LINE
Want to skip the line? We are holding the GLT Walk-Up, Walk-In contest again this year. The winner will win:
- Skip the line
- First pick of tattooer & tattoo design
- Custom GLT tote bag from Rowboat Creative
- Prizes from Adidas, Nixon, Dark Matter, Alicia P and more.
For details check the contest rules on instagram and repost with #gltwalkupwalkin to enter.